Clemson vs. Tennessee
Why to watch
The 36th annual Peach Bowl, which for the first time in its history will be played on Jan. 2nd, features two of the hottest teams in the country, as Tennessee and Clemson had a combined record of 10-1 dating back to Oct. 25th. Tigers head coach Tommy Bowden was sitting on one of the "hottest" seats in college football in early November, but his team's three-game winning streak to finish the season, including a win over his father Bobby Bowden and rival Florida State, was so impressive that it led Clemson administration to extend his contract. Phillip Fulmer has gone through a tumultuous year of his own as a result of a two-game skid in the middle of the season and some off-the-field rumors concerning NCAA violations, but it was nothing that a six-game winning streak to finish the season couldn't cure.
MORE INSIDER HEADLINES
- Big 12 chief rips NCAA, says 'cheating pays'
- Ex-UNH hockey coach charged with assault
- UMass men's soccer coach Koch dies at 59
- NCAA to vote on changes to governing body
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Clemson Tigers 2014 Football Schedule Orange T-Shirt