Kings' forward struggling to return
The longer it takes Adam Deadmarsh to return, the more it looks like he won't be able to make a comeback.
And the longer it takes the Los Angeles power forward to return, the more it looks like Deadmarsh won't be able to make a comeback from the concussion he suffered when he was kneed in the head by teammate Craig Johnson during a Dec. 15, 2002, game at Phoenix. It was the third concussion of his career and second in two months.
"One year, can you believe that?" Deadmarsh told the Los Angeles Daily News. "Won't be much of a party."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Peverley gets standing ovation at Stars game
- Penguins' Neal diagnosed with concussion
- Backstrom to get silver medal despite drug test
- Lundqvist ties Richter for Rangers' win record
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Los Angeles Kings Second Season Grey Flex Fit Hat