Kings' forward struggling to return
The longer it takes Adam Deadmarsh to return, the more it looks like he won't be able to make a comeback.
And the longer it takes the Los Angeles power forward to return, the more it looks like Deadmarsh won't be able to make a comeback from the concussion he suffered when he was kneed in the head by teammate Craig Johnson during a Dec. 15, 2002, game at Phoenix. It was the third concussion of his career and second in two months.
"One year, can you believe that?" Deadmarsh told the Los Angeles Daily News. "Won't be much of a party."
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Ducks to retire Selanne's No. 8 this season
- Reports: Arbitration tense for Subban, Habs
- Penguins sign forward Spaling to 2-year deal
- Goalie Lehner signs extension with Senators
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Los Angeles Angels 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Champions Playoff Ticket Collection