It may be the season of LeBron, but Ronald Murray and some other sleepers are creating their own shots, too.
Feel a little blindsided? Join the club. While we're on the subject, who's that new point guard in Utah, or that shot-swatter in Philly? That big man with Golden State looks familiar, but he plays like someone else. And like you knew Carlos Boozer would be the best of that Dukie draft class of 2002, or that Quentin Richardson would be the best, period, of the class of 2000. Don't know about you, but we're keeping an eye on Ruben Boumtje-Boumtje.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Durant lauds LeBron's move; unsure of own
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Los Angeles Clippers Team NBA Bracelet