Philadelphia intimidated by familiar foes
The Flyers lead the NHL with 34 points, but two of their losses were against the Devils and Senators.
With former Bullies captain Bob Clarke still serving as Philadelphia's general manager, who would have thought that a Flyers team would be intimidated by opponents instead of being the intimidator?
Alas, it's true. That overwhelming advantage over a nervous opponent is long gone with bench-clearing brawls, Flyers games at the Spectrum and Bob "Hound Dog" Kelly's hair.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Tatar agrees to 3-year deal with Red Wings
- Maple Leafs sign Winnik to 1-year contract
- Brassard, Rangers agree on five-year deal
- Bruins add NHL vet Sacco to coaching staff
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Nashville Predators Cue Rack