High shot total hurts Iverson's efficiency
In all, he scored 62 points to maintain his league lead in the scoring column, which is at 28.4 per game.
The week before that, Karl Malone scored 13 points one night and 20 the next to place him somewhere between third and fourth on his team while not even causing a stir among league leaders.
But before we dismiss these two performances altogether with averages and percentages, maybe we could see which player was actually the more efficient scorer and, on a greater scale, which players in the NBA are the more efficient scorers overall.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant sprains ankle in career-best first half
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Curry rallies Warriors to win over Thunder
- Carmelo sits, has been advised to rest more
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- KD's Night Cut Short In Loss
- KD hurts ankle