NBA Draft: Seniors running on empty
The senior class of 2004 might be the worst draft class ever, with only Missouri's Rickey Paulding projected in the lottery.
- The college basketball season is finally under way ... have you seen your collegiate senior lately? NBA scouts are looking, but so far the search is coming up pretty empty.
"It's going to be ugly this year," one veteran NBA scout begins. "Nothing," another chimes in. "I don't think I'm going out on a limb here when I say that this may be the worst senior class in the history of the NBA draft," a prominent GM said.
Here we go again.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Spurs breeze past Heat with Duncan in form
- Clippers rout Lakers by record 48
- LeBron says sleeved jersey partly to blame
- Noah recruits Melo to join Bulls, sources say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index