Stars plug hole; trade just a start for Hawks
The Stars need a smart, responsible presence on the blue line to slow the bleeding that has caused them to struggle.
The Stars need a smart, responsible presence on the blue line to slow the bleeding that has caused them to drop from Western Conference regular season champions (109 points) with the best goals-against average a year ago (2.06) to 10th (16 points) and the 12th in GAA (2.78) in the conference.
"I'm a defensive defenseman, and I take a lot of pride in that," Klemm told The Dallas Morning News. "I'm not a flashy player, but I will do whatever I can do to keep their goals against down."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Injured Blackhawk Crawford out 3 weeks
- Phaneuf suspended for hit on Bruins' Miller
- Rangers confirm Staal sustained concussion
- Pens' Neal banned five for intentional knee
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Women's Chicago Blackhawks Traverse Soft Shell Full-Zip Black Jacket