RB Johnson spearheading Bengals' surge
The sudden emergence of RB Rudi Johnson has essentially sealed Corey Dillon's fate in Cincinnati.
Two plays later on a second-and-seven with the ball at the Chiefs 27, Johnson was bottled up on a run to the right side, but quickly changed his direction and cut back for a four-yard gain. The run showed that he has the ability to be a feature back in this league.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch starts holdout over contract
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- Cowboys' McClain convicted, already appeals
- Saints TE Graham glad contract 'mess' over
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Cincinnati Bengals Sideline Authentic 59Fifty Black Fitted Hat