RB Johnson spearheading Bengals' surge
The sudden emergence of RB Rudi Johnson has essentially sealed Corey Dillon's fate in Cincinnati.
Two plays later on a second-and-seven with the ball at the Chiefs 27, Johnson was bottled up on a run to the right side, but quickly changed his direction and cut back for a four-yard gain. The run showed that he has the ability to be a feature back in this league.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Snyder won't intervene with RG III
- Rodgers experiencing pain, status uncertain
- Study: Hits to the head still prevalent in NFL
- Marshall: Cowboys were beat before game
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Cincinnati Bengals Ice Adjustable Black Hat