RB Johnson spearheading Bengals' surge
The sudden emergence of RB Rudi Johnson has essentially sealed Corey Dillon's fate in Cincinnati.
Two plays later on a second-and-seven with the ball at the Chiefs 27, Johnson was bottled up on a run to the right side, but quickly changed his direction and cut back for a four-yard gain. The run showed that he has the ability to be a feature back in this league.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch at camp after ending holdout
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- Manziel on NFL learning curve: It'll take time
- Report: Trump advances in bidding for Bills
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Northwest Cincinnati Bengals Toss Pillow