Dallas not ready to panic
Instead of their usual perch near the top of the Western Conference, the Stars sit in 10th place.
Dallas has lost four games in a row to fall to 7-8-1. Instead of their usual perch near the top of the Western Conference, the Stars sit in 10th place and many are wondering if the days as an elite club are over.
Stars general manager Doug Armstrong and head coach Dave Tippett contend 16 games into the season is not the time to panic.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Struggling Flames fire GM Feaster, assistant
- Wings' Howard hurts knee; Zetterberg to IR
- Canes' Semin activated from IR after 12 games
- Capitals loan Neuvirth to AHL for conditioning
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Men's Dallas Stars Mitch Kelly Green T-Shirt