Dallas not ready to panic
Instead of their usual perch near the top of the Western Conference, the Stars sit in 10th place.
- Next to Bill Parcells in coach's shorts, the ugliest thing in Dallas has been the stars' start this season.
Dallas has lost four games in a row to fall to 7-8-1. Instead of their usual perch near the top of the Western Conference, the Stars sit in 10th place and many are wondering if the days as an elite club are over.
Stars general manager Doug Armstrong and head coach Dave Tippett contend 16 games into the season is not the time to panic.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- St. Louis on trade: No time to be emotional
- Sabres ruin Stamkos return, Callahan debut
- Red Wings retire Lidstrom's No. 5
- Seguin has hat trick, 2 assists to lead Stars
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Dallas Stars 2013 Center Ice Collection Authentic Elite Black Fleece Hoodie
- NHL Home
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Columbus B. Jackets
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Washington Capitals
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Detroit Red Wings
- Florida Panthers
- Montreal Canadiens
- Ottawa Senators
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs