Dallas not ready to panic
Instead of their usual perch near the top of the Western Conference, the Stars sit in 10th place.
Dallas has lost four games in a row to fall to 7-8-1. Instead of their usual perch near the top of the Western Conference, the Stars sit in 10th place and many are wondering if the days as an elite club are over.
Stars general manager Doug Armstrong and head coach Dave Tippett contend 16 games into the season is not the time to panic.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Canes captain Staal has core muscle surgery
- Habs add Lacroix, Ramage to coaching staff
- Wild re-sign winger Fontaine to 2-year deal
- Frolik remains with Jets, agrees to 1-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Dallas Stars Succeed Black/Silver Quarter-Zip Pullover Jacket