St. Louis quarterback aloud one hiccup
Marc Bulger has been nothing short of a top-notch passer since taking over for an injured Kurt Warner.
So a good percentage of Rams Nation was just waiting for coach Mike Martz to pull the plug on a struggling Marc Bulger Sunday night against the Baltimore Ravens. The Rams scored 33 points, but as a whole the offense accounted for only 121 yards of total offense and Bulger had a career-low 29.3 passer rating. To put that in perspective, Ravens quarterback Chris Redman was actually demoted after his poor performance, and he had a rating of 31.2.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch at camp after ending holdout
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- 49ers, Harbaugh table contract talks for now
- Manziel on NFL learning curve: It'll take time
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Women's St. Louis Rams Charm Watch