St. Louis quarterback aloud one hiccup
Marc Bulger has been nothing short of a top-notch passer since taking over for an injured Kurt Warner.
So a good percentage of Rams Nation was just waiting for coach Mike Martz to pull the plug on a struggling Marc Bulger Sunday night against the Baltimore Ravens. The Rams scored 33 points, but as a whole the offense accounted for only 121 yards of total offense and Bulger had a career-low 29.3 passer rating. To put that in perspective, Ravens quarterback Chris Redman was actually demoted after his poor performance, and he had a rating of 31.2.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Spikes agrees to contract terms with Buffalo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint St. Louis Rams Edward Jones Dome Photo Mint