Tiger might resort to window dressing
The Tigers may need to spend money this offseason if they want to improve attendance next season.
What's worse, leaving Matsui off the Rookie of the Year Ballot for philosophical reasons or leaving Berroa off out of stupidity? At least the two writers who dismissed Matsui's candidacy had a philosophy behind their decision. (One of them, Jim Souhan of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune is a writer I provide links to whenever possible. He's one of the most thoughtful guys out there.) What possible excuse can the two who dissed Berroa offer? I have no problem with anybody that didn't place him first or even second but was he really not one of the top three candidates this year?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Tigers get Price in 3-way deal with Rays, M's
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's for Cespedes
- Lee exits early for Phillies in 3rd start off DL
- Yanks get Red Sox's Drew, D-backs' Prado
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica Detroit Tigers Victor Martinez #41 Home White Jersey