Giants' offense finally rounding into form
After a shaky start, the Giants' offense is starting to play as well as it did toward the end of last season.
Giants fans have been waiting to see the team's offense play well. Going into this year, the Giants, at least on paper, had perhaps the best collection of talent in the league and were hyped as NYTD Blue. And why not? Quarterback Kerry Collins was coming off his first 4,000-yard season and was in his prime, tailback Tiki Barber led the conference in total yards from scrimmage last season, receiver Amani Toomer was second only to Plaxico Burress in average yards per catch, and Jeremy Shockey led all tight ends in receiving yards. Throw in a healthy Ike Hilliard and the fireworks were sure to begin in earnest.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Romo unsure he'll play in preseason opener
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Northwest New York Giants Toss Pillow