Suns don't seem fond of sharing
So far this season, Stephon Marbury has been the only Suns player willing to pass the ball.
- Will somebody in Phoenix not named Stephon Marbury please pass the damn ball.
We're trying to find out which teams are clicking offensively with their new coaches or new players or new systems or whatnot by combining assist and point totals by ratio and we come across these 10 or 11 guys and a gorilla in orange and blue uniforms fighting, biting and scratching over one ball.
And the funny thing is that it's basically the same 10 or so guys who were here last year with the same head coach and same starting point guard.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Harden scores 41, rallies Rockets for OT win
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat in OT
- Meeks erupts for 42 as Lakers stun Thunder
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis Phoenix Suns Team 16 oz Logo Tumbler
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index