Black college football report
- Grambling State, Virginia Union and Fayetteville State moved one step closer to divisional titles this weekend, while Kentucky State and N.C. A&T remained undefeated in conference play following last Saturday's showdowns in Black College Football.
Grambling State (7-2, 6-0) took advantage of several Texas Southern (5-4, 3-2) mistakes to chalk up 28-second quarter points on the way to a 48-15 homecoming victory. The G-Men clinched a tie for the SWAC Western Division title, eliminated TSU from the title race and set up a showdown with Southern at the Bayou Classic on Thanksgiving weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE INSIDER HEADLINES
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- NCAA, conferences sued over scholarships
- Gay ND tennis player: Support overwhelming
- BYU's Mahoney tosses no-hitter vs. Nicholls St.
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM