Ravens can't rely solely on Lewis
The Ravens are 4-3, but it will be hard for them to continue their winning ways by remaining so one-dimensional.
The Ravens are 4-3, but it will be difficult for them to continue their winning ways by remaining so one-dimensional. No team has attempted fewer passes than Baltimore, and they are the only team that doesn't have at least 100 completions this year. Therefore, it's no surprise that the Ravens 55-45 run/pass ration is the most lopsided in the league.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Packers' Rodgers won't play vs. Cowboys
- Fight leads to stabbings after Broncos game
- Vikes' Peterson questionable vs. Eagles
- Source: Late again, Mincey cut by Jaguars
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Party Animal Baltimore Ravens Eye Black Strips 3-Pack