Ravens can't rely solely on Lewis
The Ravens are 4-3, but it will be hard for them to continue their winning ways by remaining so one-dimensional.
The Ravens are 4-3, but it will be difficult for them to continue their winning ways by remaining so one-dimensional. No team has attempted fewer passes than Baltimore, and they are the only team that doesn't have at least 100 completions this year. Therefore, it's no surprise that the Ravens 55-45 run/pass ration is the most lopsided in the league.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Source: Gordon hires former Sherman rep
- Peterson: Vikes' offense no longer 'predictable'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Men's Baltimore Ravens Icon Watch