Don't get crazy this week
Teams like West Virginia, Ole Miss and UConn look decent, but nearly every other play carries risk.
Updated: October 23, 2003, 9:08 AM ETBy By Rich Podolsky | Special to ESPN Insider
- This is not a week to take the rubber band off the bankroll. While certain situations look inviting (like West Virginia, Mississippi and Connecticut) others are great games to watch with the underdog looking to be as good or better than the favorite, but having to fight the woes of the road, as well. Last week we had four multiple-unit plays. This week we have none. Be patient. The opportunities will return.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE INSIDER HEADLINES
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- NCAA, conferences sued over scholarships
- Gay ND tennis player: Support overwhelming
- BYU's Mahoney tosses no-hitter vs. Nicholls St.
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com