Pack is lacking on defensive front
Former GM Randy Mueller tackles questions on the Packers' defense, Eagles' running game, Lions' struggles, and more.
The Green Bay Packers have looked good, even in the loss to Kansas City, but their defense just doesn't seem to play well all game. With the current injuries plaguing them, what do the Packers need to do, and how soon do they need to do it, to become a formidable defense?
El Paso, Texas
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch at camp after ending holdout
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- 49ers, Harbaugh table contract talks for now
- Manziel on NFL learning curve: It'll take time
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Buffalo Bills Point Navy Polo