Pack is lacking on defensive front
Former GM Randy Mueller tackles questions on the Packers' defense, Eagles' running game, Lions' struggles, and more.
The Green Bay Packers have looked good, even in the loss to Kansas City, but their defense just doesn't seem to play well all game. With the current injuries plaguing them, what do the Packers need to do, and how soon do they need to do it, to become a formidable defense?
El Paso, Texas
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13
- Gronk on IR; torn ACL, MCL, source says
- Peterson: No tears or Lisfranc injury to foot
- Cardinals' Mathieu out due to torn ACL, LCL
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Buffalo Bills 2-Piece Printed Carpet Car Mat Set