Pack is lacking on defensive front
Former GM Randy Mueller tackles questions on the Packers' defense, Eagles' running game, Lions' struggles, and more.
The Green Bay Packers have looked good, even in the loss to Kansas City, but their defense just doesn't seem to play well all game. With the current injuries plaguing them, what do the Packers need to do, and how soon do they need to do it, to become a formidable defense?
El Paso, Texas
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Pack sign WR Nelson to contract extension
- Jaguars WR Shorts out with hamstring strain
- Johnny Manziel: I've made 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Buffalo Bills Exceed Polo