Cassell has earned spot at the point
- Last year, Kevin Garnett led the Minnesota Timberwolves in scoring, rebounding, assists, steals, blocks, minutes played, free throws attempted and free throws made.
Was it too much of a good thing?
This year, the Timberwolves have two starting point guards (depending on where you put Sam Cassell at times) or two starting shooting guards (depending on where you put Latrell Sprewell at times) or two starting small forwards (depending on where you put Wally Szczerbiak at times).
And we haven't even gotten to Kevin Garnett, yet.
Is it too much of a good thing?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- D'Antoni, Lakers' brass talk state of team
- Noah, Anthony decline to discuss 'gossip'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Minnesota Timberwolves Chosen Blue Shorts
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index