Cassell has earned spot at the point
Was it too much of a good thing?
This year, the Timberwolves have two starting point guards (depending on where you put Sam Cassell at times) or two starting shooting guards (depending on where you put Latrell Sprewell at times) or two starting small forwards (depending on where you put Wally Szczerbiak at times).
And we haven't even gotten to Kevin Garnett, yet.
Is it too much of a good thing?
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant lauds LeBron's move, unsure of own
- Boeheim calls Rose 'most impressive' player
- Lakers greats hail 'right guy' Scott as coach
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Minnesota Timberwolves Gold Coin Etched Acrylic