Cassell has earned spot at the point
Was it too much of a good thing?
This year, the Timberwolves have two starting point guards (depending on where you put Sam Cassell at times) or two starting shooting guards (depending on where you put Latrell Sprewell at times) or two starting small forwards (depending on where you put Wally Szczerbiak at times).
And we haven't even gotten to Kevin Garnett, yet.
Is it too much of a good thing?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- Aldridge, Blazers outduel Howard, Rockets
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Minnesota Timberwolves Derrick Williams #7 State Blue Gametime T-Shirt