Titans should see what Brown can do
Keeping Eddie George as the feature back despite his lack of production won't help the Titans reach the postseason.
George started off his career by rushing for at least 1,200 yards in each of his first five seasons, but a toe injury derailed his 2001 season, and he hasn't been the same since. Over the last 37 games, none of the 36 running backs who've carried the ball at least 300 times has run for fewer yards per carry than George (3.1).
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steelers' Bell, Blount set to face pot charges
- Backup Manziel says he needs to earn way
- Doctors: Jim Kelly has no evidence of cancer
- Texans' Clowney exits practice after collision
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Tennessee Titans Chris Johnson #28