Titans should see what Brown can do
Keeping Eddie George as the feature back despite his lack of production won't help the Titans reach the postseason.
George started off his career by rushing for at least 1,200 yards in each of his first five seasons, but a toe injury derailed his 2001 season, and he hasn't been the same since. Over the last 37 games, none of the 36 running backs who've carried the ball at least 300 times has run for fewer yards per carry than George (3.1).
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Sources: Spikes has 1-year deal with Bills
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Chris Johnson Wall Graphic