Titans should see what Brown can do
Keeping Eddie George as the feature back despite his lack of production won't help the Titans reach the postseason.
George started off his career by rushing for at least 1,200 yards in each of his first five seasons, but a toe injury derailed his 2001 season, and he hasn't been the same since. Over the last 37 games, none of the 36 running backs who've carried the ball at least 300 times has run for fewer yards per carry than George (3.1).
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot
- RG III: Good having coaches 'believe in you'
- Source: Gordon to appeal suspension Aug. 1
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Northwest Tennessee Titans Cooling Towel