Okur has early edge at center
The Pistons have four 7-footers on the roster, but coach Larry Brown has yet to decide who will be the starter.
Updated: October 3, 2003, 7:31 AM ETBy Chad Ford | NBA Insider
The Pistons moved Cliff Robinson and Michael Curry this summer to allieviate a few logjams. But with four 7-footers on the roster, coach Larry Brown has yet to decide who will be the starting center.
Small forward also is a small issue, though it appears that Tayshaun Prince has the position locked up.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Riley says Heat OK after LeBron's departure
- Sources: Love trade talks narrowed to Cavs
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Stern praises Silver for handling of Sterling
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Detroit Pistons Carpet Tiles