Sabres' goalie sporting new attitude
Martin Biron is approaching his job with new seriousness, so he can tighten his grip on the Sabres No 1. goalie job.
Buffalo Sabres -- Sabres goaltender Martin Biron is approaching his job with new seriousness. Not that he wasn't serious before, the 26-year-old has just adjusted his focus on his craft when he gets to the rink so he can get a tighter grip on the No. 1 goalie job with Buffalo.
"I bet Patrick Roy always came to the rink and was basically saying, 'I'm here, I'm ready. You'll see it from me now, you'll see it at Christmas time, you'll see it in April and you'll see it in June,' " Biron told the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Canes captain Staal has core muscle surgery
- Wild re-sign winger Fontaine to 2-year deal
- Frolik remains with Jets, agrees to 1-year deal
- Tatar agrees to 3-year deal with Red Wings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Colorado Avalanche 60'' 3-Shade Billiard Lamp