Sabres' goalie sporting new attitude
Martin Biron is approaching his job with new seriousness, so he can tighten his grip on the Sabres No 1. goalie job.
Buffalo Sabres -- Sabres goaltender Martin Biron is approaching his job with new seriousness. Not that he wasn't serious before, the 26-year-old has just adjusted his focus on his craft when he gets to the rink so he can get a tighter grip on the No. 1 goalie job with Buffalo.
"I bet Patrick Roy always came to the rink and was basically saying, 'I'm here, I'm ready. You'll see it from me now, you'll see it at Christmas time, you'll see it in April and you'll see it in June,' " Biron told the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Vanek helping authorities in federal probe
- Leafs hire analytics guru Dubas as asst. GM
- Rangers, Zuccarello avoid arbitration with deal
- Stars agree to four-year deal with Roussel
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Colorado Avalanche Zone Sign