Jags looking forward to Smith's return
Updated: September 30, 2003, 12:17 PM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
With Mark Brunell claiming to be fully recovered from an injury to his left elbow and the winless San Diego Chargers on the horizon, Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio has yet to name a starting quarterback for Sunday's contest.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
- Megatron to show Elam 'old man's strength'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Jacksonville Jaguars Teammate Wall Decal