Jags looking forward to Smith's return
Updated: September 30, 2003, 12:17 PM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
With Mark Brunell claiming to be fully recovered from an injury to his left elbow and the winless San Diego Chargers on the horizon, Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio has yet to name a starting quarterback for Sunday's contest.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Jacksonville Jaguars Black Sheen Tote