Iverson unable to maximize value
Allen Iverson will have to wait another six years to make as much money as Shaquille O'Neal and Kevin Garnett.
They both signed contracts that are still in effect prior to 1999.
And that one thing means that Iverson will have to wait another six years to make as much money as O'Neal and Garnett made two years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- Aldridge, Blazers outduel Howard, Rockets
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fan Mats Philadelphia 76ers Court Runner