LA needs healthy forwards
If forwards Jason Allison and Adam Deadmarsh could avoid injuries, the Kings could contend in the Pacific Division.
The team will be wondering a little longer about its potential as the effects of concussions continue to slow the progress of the two key Kings.
Deadmarsh, who played just 20 games last season because of two concussions, had a recurrence of post-concussion symptoms over the weekend. Although the team said Deadmarsh was hampered by a groin injury, the 6-01, 210-pound right winger experienced lightheadedness during practice Saturday.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Penguins sign forward Spaling to 2-year deal
- Goalie Lehner signs extension with Senators
- Canes captain Staal has core muscle surgery
- King, L.A. agree to 3-year, $5.85 million deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Los Angeles Kings Drew Doughty #8 Black Cyber Name and Number T-Shirt