LA needs healthy forwards
If forwards Jason Allison and Adam Deadmarsh could avoid injuries, the Kings could contend in the Pacific Division.
The team will be wondering a little longer about its potential as the effects of concussions continue to slow the progress of the two key Kings.
Deadmarsh, who played just 20 games last season because of two concussions, had a recurrence of post-concussion symptoms over the weekend. Although the team said Deadmarsh was hampered by a groin injury, the 6-01, 210-pound right winger experienced lightheadedness during practice Saturday.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars 'keep rolling,' outlast NHL-best Blues
- Stars' Peverley undergoing tests on heart
- Fleury blanks Capitals as Penguins sweep
- NHL GMs to recommend changes for faceoffs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Youth Los Angeles Kings Big Logo Black Hoodie