James still working back to form
Only when Edgerrin James adds big plays back to his repertoire will the Colts' offense reach its potential.
In 1999 and 2000, his first two seasons, he led the league in rushing. But after missing most of the 2001 season with the knee injury, he returned last year and gained a career-low 989 yards on 3.6 yards per carry. To James, that's ancient history. And he thinks he's as good as ever.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- McCown has 5 TDs as Bears bully Cowboys
- Trestman: Cutler remains Bears' starter
- Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13
- Gronk on IR; torn ACL, MCL, source says
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Limited Jersey Indianapolis Colts Reggie Wayne #87