Cuban's commitment can't be questioned
While Mavs owner Mark Cuban spends to win, the Clippers' Donald Sterling hides behind a payroll full of lies.
Cost to re-sign up-and-coming small forward to six-year extension after receiving offer sheet from Utah Jazz: $45 million.
Cost to see assorted league officials, media personnel and owners of other 28 NBA franchises, including Maverick owner Mark Cuban, when they realize that Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has duped them again by having the lowest payroll in the league while making just as much money from the NBA's lucrative TV contract: Priceless.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Jordan rules: 'Cool' with No. 23 for LeBron
- Sources: Wolves eye PF Young if Love dealt
- Poll: LeBron's reputation near pre-Decision level
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers must play D
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth L.A. Clippers Blake Griffin Replica Revolution 30 Red Basketball Jersey