Lewis' injury leaves Jags thin at WR
Updated: September 16, 2003, 1:29 PM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
The Jaguars took a huge hit on Sunday when Jermaine Lewis went down with a torn ACL in his left knee. Lewis' value as a punt returner is obvious. Despite being released by the Texans last year, he's one of the most electrifying return men in the game. But his loss will really be felt in the passing game.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Goodell backs Rice ban, says NFL is 'consistent'
- Sources: Lynch wanted $5M from Seahawks
- Players: Provide NFL deal details
- Wishful thinking? Cowboys send playoff tickets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Tennessee Titans Teammate Logo