Lewis' injury leaves Jags thin at WR
Updated: September 16, 2003, 1:29 PM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
The Jaguars took a huge hit on Sunday when Jermaine Lewis went down with a torn ACL in his left knee. Lewis' value as a punt returner is obvious. Despite being released by the Texans last year, he's one of the most electrifying return men in the game. But his loss will really be felt in the passing game.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dolphins trade Martin to 49ers for draft pick
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut Pro-Bowler Ware; Broncos next?
- Sources: Talib gets $57M deal from Broncos
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Limited Jersey Tennessee Titans Jake Locker #10