Hill, Jackson among homeless free agents
Key veteran free agents like Stephen Jackson and Tyrone Hill are still pounding the pavement looking for a job.
Updated: September 16, 2003, 9:02 AM ETBy Chad Ford | NBA Insider
- Homelessness and an escalating unemployment rate are no longer just urban problems in America. With the rising influx of international players and college and high school underclassmen flooding the ranks of the NBA, several key veterans are still pounding the pavement looking for a job. With training camp just two weeks away, the summer-long poker game between NBA agents and NBA GMs is about to end.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Sources: Lakers talk state of team after rout
- Noah, Anthony decline to discuss 'gossip'
- Melo's early roll kick-starts blowout of Jazz
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com