Hudson may become forgotten man
With the addition of Sam Cassell, Minnesota is no longer the place for a struggling point guard to blossom.
Originally Published: August 13, 2003By By Terry Brown | NBA Insider
Don't blame yourself if you've already forgotten that Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Troy Hudson averaged 23.5 points per game in the playoffs last year. The Minnesota Star Tribune reported today the Timberwolves rescinded their qualifying offer to Mike Wilks after the point guard asked to be released because he knew what Hudson knew and what Sam Cassell and the rest of the franchise already knew when Kevin McHale rebuilt the team over the summer.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- McHale: Noah is Defensive Player of Year
- Coach K: Bulls' call if Rose plays for USA
- Kobe, Magic challenge Lakers' management
- Thompson to miss Warriors' game at Cavaliers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Minnesota Timberwolves Kevin Love #42 Swingman Revolution 30 White Basketball Jersey