Hudson may become forgotten man
With the addition of Sam Cassell, Minnesota is no longer the place for a struggling point guard to blossom.
Originally Published: August 13, 2003By By Terry Brown | NBA Insider
Don't blame yourself if you've already forgotten that Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Troy Hudson averaged 23.5 points per game in the playoffs last year. The Minnesota Star Tribune reported today the Timberwolves rescinded their qualifying offer to Mike Wilks after the point guard asked to be released because he knew what Hudson knew and what Sam Cassell and the rest of the franchise already knew when Kevin McHale rebuilt the team over the summer.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Report: Allen leaning toward joining Cavaliers
- Felton pleads guilty in gun case, spared jail
- Shelly Sterling seeks appeal-proof ruling
- Mavs owner undergoes 2nd hip replacement
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Minnesota Timberwolves Gold and Color Mint Coin