Hudson may become forgotten man
With the addition of Sam Cassell, Minnesota is no longer the place for a struggling point guard to blossom.
Originally Published: August 13, 2003By By Terry Brown | NBA Insider
Don't blame yourself if you've already forgotten that Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Troy Hudson averaged 23.5 points per game in the playoffs last year. The Minnesota Star Tribune reported today the Timberwolves rescinded their qualifying offer to Mike Wilks after the point guard asked to be released because he knew what Hudson knew and what Sam Cassell and the rest of the franchise already knew when Kevin McHale rebuilt the team over the summer.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.