Clippers pondering passing on Odom
Will the Clips match the Heat's offer for Lamar Odom? One Clippers source thinks it's a bad idea.
Updated: August 20, 2003, 9:23 AM ETBy Chad Ford | NBA Insider
Clippers owner Donald Sterling found his wallet this summer when he (finally) agreed to pay Elton Brand and Corey Maggette a combined $124 million over the next six years. Did he find a coherent basketball strategy too?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Durant day to day after right ankle sprain
- Carmelo sits, has been advised to rest more
- Sources: Stephenson talks fizzle for Hornets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- KD Hurt In Loss To Warriors
- Durant hurts ankle