Wonder how David Boston got so big yet stayed so fast? He doesn't give a damn what you think.
Updated: August 22, 2003, 11:54 AM ETBy Tom Friend | ESPN The Magazine
What's going on in Room 614? There's a man in there, a he-man, actually, listening to ocean music. There are syringes and needles in boxes and IV bags in the closet. There are registered nurses knocking on the door and chiropractors coming and going, and a personal trainer carrying in a backpack full of pills. A backpack that some people would love to inspect.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Colts owner Irsay faces four felony counts
- Gators, No. 1s top poll heading into tourney
- Cowboys add ex-Browns QB Weeden to mix
- Revis on joining Pats: 'I just wanted to win'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Arizona Cardinals Carson Palmer #3