Wonder how David Boston got so big yet stayed so fast? He doesn't give a damn what you think.
Updated: August 22, 2003, 11:54 AM ETBy Tom Friend | ESPN The Magazine
What's going on in Room 614? There's a man in there, a he-man, actually, listening to ocean music. There are syringes and needles in boxes and IV bags in the closet. There are registered nurses knocking on the door and chiropractors coming and going, and a personal trainer carrying in a backpack full of pills. A backpack that some people would love to inspect.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Sources: Clips star Griffin has back fracture
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson #21