Wonder how David Boston got so big yet stayed so fast? He doesn't give a damn what you think.
Updated: August 22, 2003, 11:54 AM ETBy Tom Friend | ESPN The Magazine
What's going on in Room 614? There's a man in there, a he-man, actually, listening to ocean music. There are syringes and needles in boxes and IV bags in the closet. There are registered nurses knocking on the door and chiropractors coming and going, and a personal trainer carrying in a backpack full of pills. A backpack that some people would love to inspect.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Rockets win in OT after LeBron misses FTs
- Harden kicks LeBron; Rockets add Twitter jab
- Lynch on SB call: 'I was expecting the ball'
- Sources: Sixers waive newly acquired McGee
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Arizona Cardinals Carson Palmer #3