Billick needs to choose a quarterback
Updated: August 12, 2003, 11:21 AM ETBy By Len Pasquarelli | ESPN.com
BALTIMORE - Thanks in part to an emergent season from Ed Hartwell, and the seeming resurrection of Cornell Brown's itinerant career, the Baltimore Ravens linebacker corps managed to withstand the loss of defensive spiritual leader Ray Lewis for 11 games to a shoulder injury in 2002. No one should hope, though, for an encore.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Baltimore Ravens Black Sheen Wristlet