Ford's Fixer Uppers: Burning down the Blazers
Here are five steps to turn around the troubled Trail Blazers, starting with the trade of Rasheed Wallace.
Updated: August 12, 2003, 10:57 AM ETBy Chad Ford | NBA Insider
It just wouldn't be an NBA offseason without the Blazers stage diving into the NBA trade mosh pit -- so it was with warm, familiar appreciation that we learned this weekend that GM John Nash was attempting to extradite Rasheed Wallace and Ruben Patterson to New Jersey for, of all people, Kenyon Martin. It makes perfect sense if you think about it. The Blazers are stressing character now, and Martin is definitely a character . . .
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rose practices for Team USA, will play Fri.
- Team USA reserves get shot in rout of D.R.
- CEO of Maple Leafs, Raptors to step down
- Silver: Risks indeed high in international play
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Adidas Men's Portland Trail Blazers Swingman Red Shorts