Ford's Fixer Uppers: Burning down the Blazers
Here are five steps to turn around the troubled Trail Blazers, starting with the trade of Rasheed Wallace.
Updated: August 12, 2003, 10:57 AM ETBy Chad Ford | NBA Insider
It just wouldn't be an NBA offseason without the Blazers stage diving into the NBA trade mosh pit -- so it was with warm, familiar appreciation that we learned this weekend that GM John Nash was attempting to extradite Rasheed Wallace and Ruben Patterson to New Jersey for, of all people, Kenyon Martin. It makes perfect sense if you think about it. The Blazers are stressing character now, and Martin is definitely a character . . .
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.