TCU is favorite to win C-USA crown
While TCU and Southern Mississippi are considered the co-favorites, Memphis and UAB are sleeper teams for the conference title.
Updated: August 8, 2003, 4:41 PM ETBy Mel Kiper Jr. | ESPN.com
- Editor's Note: ESPN.com's Mel Kiper Jr. is previewing the 2003 college football season by taking a team-by-team look at various conferences. Following is Part II of Conference USA. TCU
Gary Patterson is a fantastic football coach, and TCU should be favored to win the Conference USA title.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Reports: Saints to release Sproles if no trade
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Source: Vikings to re-sign Cassel for 2 years
- Sources: Lakers talk state of team after rout
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com