Colts need James to return to form
Updated: July 29, 2003, 9:55 AM ETBy John Clayton | ESPN.com
It's hard to envision a worst-case scenario for the Colts, who made the playoffs last year and should do the same again this season. Their defense finished eighth. Their offense finishes below fifth only if their halfbacks are injured. A top-15 finish on defense accompanied with a top-five offense usually translates into a 10-win season or better.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- NFL to look at big changes for replay system
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Franklin Indianapolis Colts Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set