Colts need James to return to form
Updated: July 29, 2003, 9:55 AM ETBy John Clayton | ESPN.com
It's hard to envision a worst-case scenario for the Colts, who made the playoffs last year and should do the same again this season. Their defense finished eighth. Their offense finishes below fifth only if their halfbacks are injured. A top-15 finish on defense accompanied with a top-five offense usually translates into a 10-win season or better.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Payton, Loomis: Graham relationship still good
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NFL Team Apparel Youth Indianapolis Colts Blue Midweight Jacket