Colts need James to return to form
Updated: July 29, 2003, 9:55 AM ETBy John Clayton | ESPN.com
It's hard to envision a worst-case scenario for the Colts, who made the playoffs last year and should do the same again this season. Their defense finished eighth. Their offense finishes below fifth only if their halfbacks are injured. A top-15 finish on defense accompanied with a top-five offense usually translates into a 10-win season or better.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Seahawks' Lynch to end holdout
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- Manziel on NFL learning curve: It'll take time
- Zimmer hire energized 'unhappy' Peterson
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Indianapolis Colts Team Carpet Tiles