On and off the tennis court the Bryan brothers can put together a sweet set.
Updated: July 24, 2003, 3:21 PM ETBy By Ben Cramer | ESPN The Magazine
- It's Saturday night in Wimbledon Common, England, and twins Bob and Mike Bryan, the 2003 French Open doubles champs, are getting their party on. Not because they've lost at Wimbledon (that'll happen later), but because tomorrow is the tourney's only day off, and tonight is the one night players can cut loose. This isn't simply a chance to bend elbows with some mates. The Americans are hosting their second annual Wimby jam (Mike on drums, Bob on keyboard) at the Hand In Hand pub.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Mavericks extend Pacers' slide to 4 games
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com