Olowokandi lost ground after lost year
Early last season, Michael Olowokandi had no idea he'd become a casualty of the 2003 offseason.
Updated: July 16, 2003, 9:57 AM ETBy By Terry Brown | NBA Insider
On Oct. 30, 2002, Michael Olowokandi scored 18 points, grabbed 13 rebounds and blocked two shots on 9-for-18 shooting in the first game of the season. Two games later, it was 19 points, 20 rebounds and three blocks against the Pistons. A week later, it was 21 points and 10 rebounds against the Magic. He was peaking and had no idea he would become, perhaps, the biggest casualty of the 2003 offseason.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- S. Sterling wins tentative ruling on Clips sale
- Jordan rules: 'Cool' with No. 23 for LeBron
- Sources: Wolves eye PF Young if Love dealt
- Poll: LeBron's reputation near pre-Decision level
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- WinCraft Los Angeles Clippers Bench Towel