Healthy Bennett is key to Vikings' turnaround
Updated: July 9, 2003, 10:19 AM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
The Minnesota Vikings have spent the better part of the offseason trying to upgrade their much-maligned defense so they could end their two-year hiatus from the playoffs, but it may be their high-powered offense that betrays them.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor deemed 'good' after walk-through
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Is This Closest Matchup Ever?
- Game breakdown