Favre will consider retiring after season
Updated: June 30, 2003, 10:49 AM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
During Brett Favre's annual Celebrity Golf Tournament in Gulfport, Miss., the future Hall of Famer said that he might like to coach high school football when he hands up his cleats. And according to Favre, that could be after this season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Bengals release veteran linebacker Harrison
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Green Bay Packers Clear String Bag