Favre will consider retiring after season
Updated: June 30, 2003, 10:49 AM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
During Brett Favre's annual Celebrity Golf Tournament in Gulfport, Miss., the future Hall of Famer said that he might like to coach high school football when he hands up his cleats. And according to Favre, that could be after this season.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Peterson: Vikes' offense no longer 'predictable'
- Giants set lofty 70 percent goal for Manning
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rico Green Bay Packers License Plate Frame