New Jersey remains franchise in flux
Despite reaching two consecutive NBA Finals, the Nets still suffer from a lack of identity.
Updated: June 9, 2003, 12:57 PM ETBy By Terry Brown | NBA Insider
Last night, Jason Collins scored as many points as Todd MacCulloch, Rodney Rogers made as many baskets as Keith Van Horn and Richard Jefferson tallied the same amount of assists, blocked shots and three- pointers as Eddie Griffin. But nobody has bothered to ask Stephon Marbury lately what it's like be the best point guard on the floor.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Knicks blow 23-point lead but pull out win
- Melo: Woodson 'can't worry about' status
- Westbrook, streaking Thunder beat Grizzlies
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Brooklyn Nets Pre-Game Grey Travel Top