New Jersey remains franchise in flux
Despite reaching two consecutive NBA Finals, the Nets still suffer from a lack of identity.
Updated: June 9, 2003, 12:57 PM ETBy By Terry Brown | NBA Insider
Last night, Jason Collins scored as many points as Todd MacCulloch, Rodney Rogers made as many baskets as Keith Van Horn and Richard Jefferson tallied the same amount of assists, blocked shots and three- pointers as Eddie Griffin. But nobody has bothered to ask Stephon Marbury lately what it's like be the best point guard on the floor.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Report: Allen leaning toward joining Cavaliers
- Felton pleads guilty in gun case, spared jail
- Shelly Sterling seeks appeal-proof ruling
- Sources: Mavs close to deal with PG Nelson
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Men's Brooklyn Nets Classic Watch