Pittman might force Bucs into trade
Updated: June 6, 2003, 12:16 PM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
After his third arrest involving domestic violence in 12 months, prosecutors are displaying an understandable lack of patience for running back Michael Pittman. After reviewing a Phoenix police report, Tempe, Ariz., city prosecutor Robert Hubbard said he plans to ask a municipal court judge to revoke the probation Pittman is serving for two misdemeanor convictions of domestic violence against his wife in July 2001.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Tampa Bay Bucs Avenue Sign