Pittman might force Bucs into trade
Updated: June 6, 2003, 12:16 PM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
After his third arrest involving domestic violence in 12 months, prosecutors are displaying an understandable lack of patience for running back Michael Pittman. After reviewing a Phoenix police report, Tempe, Ariz., city prosecutor Robert Hubbard said he plans to ask a municipal court judge to revoke the probation Pittman is serving for two misdemeanor convictions of domestic violence against his wife in July 2001.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut ties with top pass-rusher Ware
- Sources: Saints agree with S Byrd for $54M
- Source: Verner agrees to terms with Bucs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Tampa Bay Buccaneers Signature Series Full-Size Football