Pittman might force Bucs into trade
Updated: June 6, 2003, 12:16 PM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
After his third arrest involving domestic violence in 12 months, prosecutors are displaying an understandable lack of patience for running back Michael Pittman. After reviewing a Phoenix police report, Tempe, Ariz., city prosecutor Robert Hubbard said he plans to ask a municipal court judge to revoke the probation Pittman is serving for two misdemeanor convictions of domestic violence against his wife in July 2001.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Snyder won't intervene with RG III
- Rodgers experiencing pain, status uncertain
- Study: Hits to the head still prevalent in NFL
- Marshall: Cowboys were beat before game
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Tampa Bay Buccaneers Legend Elite Logo Grey Performance T-Shirt