Pittman might force Bucs into trade
Updated: June 6, 2003, 12:16 PM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
After his third arrest involving domestic violence in 12 months, prosecutors are displaying an understandable lack of patience for running back Michael Pittman. After reviewing a Phoenix police report, Tempe, Ariz., city prosecutor Robert Hubbard said he plans to ask a municipal court judge to revoke the probation Pittman is serving for two misdemeanor convictions of domestic violence against his wife in July 2001.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Goodell backs Rice ban, says NFL is 'consistent'
- Sources: Lynch wanted $5M from Seahawks
- Players: Provide NFL deal details
- Wishful thinking? Cowboys send playoff tickets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Tampa Bay Buccaneers Clear String Bag