Have the Devils lost their edge?
Updated: June 3, 2003, 11:44 AM ETBy By Jim Wilkie | NHL Insider
New Jersey wasn't drastically outplayed in its past two losses that have evened the Stanley Cup Finals with Anaheim, but the Devils have to be wondering what happened to the team that so thoroughly dominated Games 1 and 2. After consecutive 3-0 victories in New Jersey, the Devils have watched their lead unravel in two overtime losses that have let the Mighty Ducks back in the series.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Pens' Neal banned five for intentional knee
- Malkin scores in return as Pens top Jackets
- Senators' Spezza scores SO winner vs. Flyers
- Penguins place Orpik on IR with concussion
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Men's Anaheim Ducks Black Alter Adjustable Hat