Have the Devils lost their edge?
Updated: June 3, 2003, 11:44 AM ETBy By Jim Wilkie | NHL Insider
New Jersey wasn't drastically outplayed in its past two losses that have evened the Stanley Cup Finals with Anaheim, but the Devils have to be wondering what happened to the team that so thoroughly dominated Games 1 and 2. After consecutive 3-0 victories in New Jersey, the Devils have watched their lead unravel in two overtime losses that have let the Mighty Ducks back in the series.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Ducks to retire Selanne's No. 8 this season
- Reports: Arbitration tense for Subban, Habs
- Penguins sign forward Spaling to 2-year deal
- Goalie Lehner signs extension with Senators
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Men's New Jersey Devils Knight Black/Red Full-Zip Track Jacket