Have the Devils lost their edge?
Updated: June 3, 2003, 11:44 AM ETBy By Jim Wilkie | NHL Insider
New Jersey wasn't drastically outplayed in its past two losses that have evened the Stanley Cup Finals with Anaheim, but the Devils have to be wondering what happened to the team that so thoroughly dominated Games 1 and 2. After consecutive 3-0 victories in New Jersey, the Devils have watched their lead unravel in two overtime losses that have let the Mighty Ducks back in the series.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Vanek helping authorities in federal probe
- Leafs hire analytics guru Dubas as asst. GM
- Rangers, Zuccarello avoid arbitration with deal
- Stars agree to four-year deal with Roussel
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's New Jersey Devils Center Ice Official Team Slouch Flex Hat