Robinson a non-factor in the postseason
Updated: May 30, 2003, 11:13 AM ETBy By Terry Brown | NBA Insider
After 17 playoff games that have yet to produce a Western Conference Champion, five come-from-ahead losses and one overtime blunder, the San Antonio Spurs may still end up as the favorites to win the NBA Finals in the next round of the playoffs. But we're not making any promises about David Robinson.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
- Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
- MJ's 'flu game' shoes shatter auction record
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's San Antonio Spurs Danny Green #4 Grey T-Shirt