Colts could move into L.A. stadium by 2007
Updated: May 21, 2003, 10:39 AM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
Since 1995, when the Rams and the Raiders moved away from Los Angeles, the NFL has desperately wanted to put a team in the second-largest television market in the country. "We need a team in L.A.," Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told the Los Angeles Times. "It's not good for the NFL not to have one. I see us doing whatever we can to get it done."
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch at camp after ending holdout
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- 49ers, Harbaugh table contract talks for now
- Manziel on NFL learning curve: It'll take time
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NFL Team Apparel Youth Indianapolis Colts Andrew Luck White T-Shirt