Rumors: Changes coming for the Kings?
Updated: May 21, 2003, 9:23 AM ETBy Chad Ford | NBA Insider
The pain still hasn't worn off in Sacramento, after losing Game 7 to the Mavs last weekend. For years the Kings have been taking baby steps toward a title. Last year's seven-game Western Conference Finals series with the Lakers was supposed to be evidence that the team had finally arrived. But a plethora of injuries this season actually forced the Kings to take a step back. With ultra-aggressive owners the Maloof brothers, and one of the NBA's top executives, Geoff Petrie, at the helm, will the Kings shake things up again this summer?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Taylor apologizes, will not appeal NBA ban
- LeBron on start: 'I got to do a better job'
- Pelicans' Gordon (shoulder) out indefinitely
- Mavs' Felton inactive in first eligible game
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Exploring 'Black Planet'
- David Shields, author of "Black Planet," talks about the film version.