Can Sehorn's knee hold up in St. Louis?
Updated: May 20, 2003, 11:19 AM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
Despite deteriorating play due to knee injuries, defensive back Jason Sehorn was a hot commodity this offseason. Among the line of suitors, Sehorn felt St. Louis was the best match, and on Monday he decided to continue his nine-year career with the Rams. However, his choice is curious to say the least, and not because of his relationship with coach Mike Martz. Everyone is aware that Martz has gone out of his way to insult Sehorn and deride his ability to cover any Rams receiver, but we've all seen how circumstance makes strange bedfellows. What is the most unusual aspect of his choice is that the Rams play on a hard turf that was rated the 14th worst stadium surface by current players.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- State: Hernandez trial likely to last 6-10 weeks
- NFL considering discipline for Raiola incident
- Coughlin chides Beckham but likes his edge
- Jaguars DE Marks: I deserve Pro Bowl nod
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey St. Louis Rams Sam Bradford #8 - Extended Sizes