Warner looks sharp at minicamp
Updated: May 19, 2003, 3:23 PM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
The eyes of every football fan, as well as every coach, in St. Louis were focused on Kurt Warner during the team's passing camp that took place over the weekend. Warner, a two-time MVP, is attempting to battle back from hand troubles that mercifully cut short a disastrous 2002 season. Early on, Warner looked anything like the quarterback who set the football world on its ear in 1999, and continued to dazzle until the team lost the Super Bowl against the New England Patriots. Warner threw balls long and short, but rarely were they on target. Not a good start for a man whose play this season will have the greatest effect on the fortune's of the franchise.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three men stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Highland Mint St. Louis Rams Super Bowl Championship Ticket Collection