Devils know how to finish
Updated: May 19, 2003, 11:31 AM ETBy By Jim Wilkie | NHL Insider
New Jersey has been in this position before, up three games to one with a chance to win a playoff series, and it has shown a ruthless killer instinct. Eight times as a matter of fact, and not once has the opposition rallied back to win the series. Now the Devils have a chance to make it 9-0, with their collective boot on the throat of the Ottawa Senators heading into Monday night's Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals at Ottawa's Corel Centre.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Struggling Flames fire GM Feaster, assistant
- St. Louis' SO goal delivers Lightning by Wings
- Jackets pounce early, extend Rangers' skid
- Iginla seals it as Bruins hold on vs. Oilers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's New Jersey Devils Spray Booth Red T-Shirt