Seahawks might regret drafting Stevens
Updated: May 19, 2003, 11:03 AM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
Things have been looking up for the Seattle Seahawks since their Nov. 12 victory against the Kansas City Chiefs. That was when Seattle welcomed back Anthony Simmons from an ankle injury, the porous Seahawks run defense began to play much better and their offense took flight. Though Seattle gave up 123.3 yards rushing a game in those final six weeks, that was an improvement of almost 50 yards from the first 10 games. Their offense also began clicking, averaging 29 points a contest, and the team finished with a 4-2 flurry.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Bucs' Goldson says rep as dirty 'ridiculous'
- MJD hopes to be back with Jags next season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Seattle Seahawks Pique Xtra-Lite Navy Polo