Who will be out next?
Updated: May 16, 2003, 9:49 AM ETBy By Scott Symmes | ESPN Insider
- When Steve Park finally was dropped by Dale Earnhardt Inc. (and inexplicably picked up by Richard Childress), he surrendered his "driver most likely to be fired" status. Who takes Park's place on the hot seat? It would have been Jeff Green, but he was released (the end result of his temper tantrum at Richmond) by Childress the day before Park got his pink slip from DEI.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Spurs breeze past Heat with Duncan in form
- LeBron says sleeved jersey partly to blame
- Manziel inks endorsement contract with Nike
- Report: Sharper admitted sex not consensual
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com